Sunday, March 1, 2009

FEBRUARY 2009 Cupcakes

Hola my lovely readers! :)


We meet again..hehehe Today I'm uploading some pix of my cuppies that I baked in February. These are Regular cuppies. My next post will be all about Themed and Weddings & Engagement cupcakes. SO enjoy! ;)



These cupcakes are ordered by my dear sister, Sha, for Jules' farewell gathering. She requested for all the wordings..hahah quite a lot, if u can catch what's the wording for me.. =D





My dear Shuhid ordered the Vanilla and Chocolate cupcakes for her pet sister (Erra Fazira u, jgn marah, heheheh)..hope she likes it though... :)






This one is for Mal (my gorgeous babe!). It's for her sister, Basirah! Mal said the cuppies are so cute, and I agreed! hehehhe :P









Cupcakes for my new customer, Natasha!





Yg ini utk Dayana (Edur's niece).





Ordered by Fiza, my fellow BBGSians for her brother!






This one is for Aida Suhana, also my new customer. She loves it (that's what she told me, heheh)!



Ordered by Nazelin via Facebook. Ur mom is so adorable! I had great time talking to her ! :)


These topless cupcakes are ordered by Mal for her other half. The cupcakes are Medium - Vanilla -25pcs - no toppings- RM 35 only.






Farhana ordered these cuppies, she found out about my cuppies thru Nadhirah (She ordered my cuppies mase bln puase last year. Hehehe thanx for promoting! )





Felly ordered 2 boxes of Small cuppies utk makan2 mase her engagement. Tapi kitorg x dpt makan pun..hehe













The last order for February is for my UiTM fren, Eja. Lame x jumpe makcik nih! hehe thanx dear!



I will update with more pix in the next post! Have a wonderful day sweeties! :)

2 comments:

* ciNDereLLa * said...

ur cup cakes very nice la..sdp n chumel..hehehhe *aidasuhana*

Sabby Prue said...

thanx dear! *wink wink* :)