Monday, March 30, 2009

MARCH 2009 Cupcakes

Last Saturday was my last order for March. So as usual, I always update my cuppies blog with pix for the whole month. Hehe, bukan malas, tp bz+penat nk update everytime lepas wat cuppies.. huk huk huk.. ok, lets check out the photos ok? :)


These cuppies are for Ismawi's wife. So sweet of u buying cuppies for ur beloved darling.... :)








This 16pcs of cuppies is a gift for my friends in ELS, hope u guys like them! ;)









Ordered by Juhaida (for her engagement). Congrats dear!






Ordered by Ekin....







Extra Special - School theme
Ordered by Farah Hanum for her daddy! Kawaii! ;)









Ordered by Myra (she's so cute!) for her beloved idiot.hehe (that's what she said) :P








Ordered by Zaiti for a fren's bday. Thanx Eja for promoting. hehe :)




Ordered by Azura Al Jeff. hehehe. kawan FB.:)







This one is for her boss, Ms. Sakinah.. I heard she loves it! hehehe :)






Ordered by Irman...






Ordered by Sabrina (yup we share the same name..hehe). She bought 4 boxes and she's selling them to her friends in MMU Malacca! I like... :)








I'll be posting sumthing about cupcakes tier..so stay tuned ok? :)
~Ciao


3 comments:

misZ NoLaLita said...

i am loving it a lot!..bside,its not been selling to the student but to my groupmate only..and no wleft around 15 pieces ONLY..even me myslef have eaaten like hell!..CUPCAKE PARTY!hahahha!!

Sabby Prue said...

thanx dearie! I'm so glad u guys love it! And c u on Sunday! :))))

Anonymous said...

I love this.....
get more...
plz Click Here