Monday, March 2, 2009

Themed and Weddings & Engagements Cupcakes

Good day my Cupcakes lovers! :)

Today I'm uploading all Themed and Weddings & Engagements Cuppies that I baked thru out February. Take a look at the shots and drop ur comments if u want to. :) Scroll down plz....


Football theme - Ordered by Kak Aishah (Felda Prodata)









Love & Flowers - Ordered by Kak Fiyad (My senior in BBGS)









Princess, Rainbow, Butterflies & Flowers theme - Ordered by Nazelin (My fellow BBGSian)








Princess theme - Ordered by Farhana Ismail (Petronas)







Below are cupcakes are for a wedding and engagements. I'm so glad that they like them! :)

Wedding (Hantaran) - Ordered by Aunty Rosni





I x buat kotak for hantaran sebenarnye, tp Aunty Rosni requested me to do it, so this is my first try. What do u think? Kotak for hantaran ni RM65, but actually depends on the materials yg I beli for all the deco plus the kotak.





Engagement (Hantaran) - Ordered by Kak Zam









Engagement (Hantaran) - Ordered by Felly (My babe). This one for her side nk bg pihak lelaki.










Engagement (Hantaran) - Ordered by Felly jgk. This one utk pihak lelaki utk pihak perempuan.







Orait, keep on reading my blog ok? If u r interested just email me. :)
Have a nice day lovelies! ;)

5 comments:

syairah abdullah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
syairah abdullah said...

#1. blog kau dah mantap. cume left sidebar tu takde price utk cuppies.

#2. peach + turquoise, purple + turquoise : matching yang super duper mantap. football grass tu macamn hidup je. cun sehh. cume purple + white macam ada something wrong. aku pun tak tau apa.

#3. font yang ready made tu cantik giller. tapi kalau ada banyak jenis lagi. lagi best.

#4. box cover tu macam heavy sangat coraknya. corak cuppies ko macam tenggelam plak.

well. overall memang mantap. kecil2 cili padi gituu..

Sabby Prue said...

1. yg price tu mmg nak buat, tgh edit mengedit.

2. gambo mane yg peach turquoise? hehe btw, purple and white tu as requested by customer,hehe. aku rase ok but thanx for ur comment!

3. font ready made tu aku wat sendiri tp pakai cookie cutter la. tgh nk cr design lain gaks, tp x jumpe. ko penah jumpe x kt mane2? bgtau aku ek..

4.box cover yg utk hantaran tu ke? hehe aku super excited, br first time mencuba..heheh thanx for the input though! :)

thanx syera, aku tgh berusaha dgn gigih nie.. :)

nieja said...

sis,
price nya mane?
my frend nak tau..
cari2 x de lak..

Sabby Prue said...

akak mmg nk taruk kt side bar tp tgh edit lg..bz xde mase..tp nieja cr post titled "CUPCAKES PRICING"