Thursday, January 29, 2009

JANUARY 2009 Cupcakes

Ello everyone! How's January 2009? Has it been a blast? :)

I wish everyone a joyous year and hope that 2009 will bring us more happiness and success, INSYAALLAH! :)

I'm uploading some pix on the cuppies that I baked through out this month. So check out the photos ya!

Below is a 'Hantaran' for an engagement for my new customer, Farah Hanum. It is a box of 25pcs of Chocolate Chip Cupcakes. The theme, well obviously flowers with pink, peach and green in colours. The price is RM 55. Congrats Anum & Zalie! :)










These are the hantaran for a friend of mine, Ekin. The cuppies are in Classic Chocolate and Very Vanilla flavours in Large size (25pcs). The price for these cuppies is RM 70. Congrats Ekin & Amir! :)







These cupcakes were requested by Wawa, my cousin, as a wedding gift to her bestfriend. So sweet! :)







Ordered by Tia for her officemate in Felda Prodata. Happy Bday! :)







These cuppies are for my new friend, hehe. Happy Bday! :)















These cute cuppies are for Nana, a friend I've known when I was studying in Malacca. It's for a get together with her friends. Hope u gurls love the cupcakes! :)








I baked these cuppies especially for a gathering at Joe's, since they have never tried my cupcakes. Do u guys like them? ;)





And this one is ordered by my cousin for my aunty. Happy Bday Cik Norma! :)



Finally, these are requested by an old friend, Zana, for a farewell party.




Ok people, stay tuned for more updates! see ya! :)

2 comments:

* ciNDereLLa * said...

really luv ur cupcakes..chumel n yummy

Sabby Prue said...

thanx aida, nanti order lg tau! hehe :))