Sunday, October 5, 2008

OPEN for business! ;)

Hello hello! :)

Selamat Hari Raya everyone! So how’s your raya? My raya has been very good so far.. ;)
Well, Sabrina and The Cupcakes is open for business, so keep the orders coming ya! ;)


Ok, so September has been a very good month. I’ve been so busy, that’s why I haven’t posted any photos since my last post on 22nd September. So now, eventually, I have the time, so check out the photos ya!



These cupcakes were for my relatives. I wanted them to try my cupcakes so that they can order from me next time.hehe and besides my cousins kept reminding me to bring my cupcakes to kampung. Glad you guys love it! ;)















And these are for my other cupcakes lovers….













































This is an Extra Special order for Edura! ;)








Ok peeps, I’m going to update my cupcakes pricing and also the charges for my delivery. But they will be in my next post. So stay tuned… hehe

Tata~

No comments: