Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm baking more tonite..

Assalamualaikum..

So how's puasa for everyone? Hope everything goes smoothly.. heheh

Anyway, I just want to upload the cupcakes that I baked for these past few days..

This cuppies are for Ody's mama...Happy Birthday aunty! :)












These cupcakes are supposed to be for my BB frens for our buka puase at mdm. kwan's. Unfortunately, I spent the night before at my sister's house, and I accidently left it at her house.. huhu sorry gurls, next time eh? Rezeki kakak aku and family abg izal.. :)







And these cuppies are for Nadhirah, a new customer.. enjoy ya! ;)







Alrite peeps...I need to go and prepare myself for tonite...ehehe.. take care! *mwahs*

6 comments:

Husna said...

hello. i'm interested to buy your cupcakes. how do i contact u?

my email is yelloue@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi,
These cupcakes are looking very delicious. I want to taste these cupcakes.

===================================
Deepesh
look4ward

Ifra Yaseen said...

Hello!
It's looking very yummy and delicious. I want to taste it. I love cakes a lot.

Thanks

===================================
Ifra :)

nitishrocks

Sabby Prue said...

heya peeps! u can email me all the details at sabrina_noorazmi@yahoo.com

check out my first post for the sizes available and also the prices..

will be seeing ya! ;)

Unknown said...

U, teruja ok nak shoot kek2 u lepas raya!! Bagi tahu awal sbb nak book slot utk yur cute2 cakes nih! K?

Sabby Prue said...

iye...nanti aku bgtau ko bile aku free...sabar ye...heheh ;)