Monday, September 1, 2008

Raya Oh Raya! :)

Peeps…



This is a reminder to everyone who wishes o order my cupcakes. I won’t be taking orders from 27th September till 5th October 2008 because I want to celebrate Raya to the fullest…heheh ;p so make sure you place your orders before those dates ya? :) hmm..there are people asking whether I’m making biskut raya. Well, I’m not sure yet, will inform if there are lots of people begging me to bake my cookies… ;p



Last week was another busy week for me…I baked more than 100pcs of cupcakes… Below are the pix..


































I also baked for a hantaran for my friend. The design is same as the previous design for the hantaran, except the icing is in light green. These are the photos…













Gtg... I've tons of work to do..~tata

No comments: