Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Princess Land ;)

Hello hello!

Heya peeps! I’ve been doing cupcakes since last Wednesday to Saturday and yes I was a bit tired bcoz I didn’t get enuff sleep… so lets get to business! :)

Below are the pix of my lovely cupcakes which I baked for my fellow cupcakes lover! Feast your eyes….hehe


































Yes I’ve done the Princess theme cupcakes for my friend’s sister. To me, it was just an OK project, and I know I can do better. I’m not really satisfied bcoz I couldn’t get the castle cookie cutter. Hmmm…does anyone know where I can buy various kind and size of cookie cutters? I’m looking for them coz I want to use them for my fondant icing & petal paste…huhu… Anyway, these are the pix of the Princess Cupcakes…






















Alrite ppl! I’m off… ~Till then

No comments: