Friday, August 1, 2008

A good week! :)

Hola! :)

I haven’t written for quite sometime because I have been busy with orders (Alhamdulillah!), plus my personal life..hahah.. ;) Any way, now I have the time to write something… So, this week I have been doing Chocolate Chip Cupcakes for the whole week.


Here are some of the photos of my Chocolate Chip Cupcakes…



















It’s tempting huh? ;p haha if you are interested to order, make sure to contact me ok?

My friend is asking whether I can do Barbie themed cupcakes for her sister’s birthday. I have some idea to design the cupcakes, but I will meet her up and discuss about it. So just make sure to keep an eye on the cupcakes ya? ;p

Oh yes, if you know any good bakery suppliers, maybe you can recommend them to me because I’m looking for new suppliers.

My logo is 70% ready, so I will post it the moment it’s ready.. I’m so excited! :)

Till my next post, mwah mwah ~tata

No comments: