Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Oh gimme more Cupcakes!

Good day everyone!

Remember I talked about Barbie cupcakes in my previous post? Well, my friend and I decided to go for a princess theme instead. The cupcakes will be in baby pink, blue, purple and yellow. And there will be crowns and castles too… :) The party for my friend’s sister will be on 23rd August, so by 22nd the cupcakes will be ready. Make sure to watch out for the cupcakes! Pray for me that the cupcakes will turn out great as this is my first attempt to do something different. Hehehehe..

I made other cupcakes also this week. Here are some of the photos. Check it out!
































My logo, stickers and name card are 80% complete! Will update once all are finalized! I’m super excited! ;) Till then~
P/S : I would appreciate it if all the orders go to my email at sabrina_noorazmi@yahoo.com. It’s easier for me to keep track of the orders. Thank you very much! :)

No comments: