Friday, October 31, 2008

Delivery charges

Heya peeps!

This post is about delivery charges. So I wrote down all the places that I can deliver the cupcakes, but if you want me to send the cuppies (around the area that I mentioned), maybe you can ask me first ok? Browse carefully to avoid any misunderstanding.

Btw, places that are nearer to my home (it’s easier for me to meet up with my customers at these places bcoz sumtimes it’s a bit difficult to find my house), there will be NO delivery charges. The areas are:

1. Pandan Jaya STAR LRT
2. ESSO Shamelin
3. Pandan Perdana
4. Taman Maju Jaya
5. Jaya Jusco Taman Maluri only
6. Petronas Ampang Tesco only

Below are the delivery charges:

RM 3

1. Pandan Indah

RM 4

1. Taman Maluri
2. Kampung Pandan
3. Desa Pandan

RM 5

1. Ampang
2. Bukit Bintang
3. KLCC

RM 6

1. Mid Valley
2. Keramat

RM 7

1. Bangsar
2. Wangsa Maju


RM 8

1. Taman Melati

RM 10

1. Petaling Jaya
2. Gombak
3. Jalan Duta
4. Segambut

RM 12

1. Bandar Tun Hussein Onn
2. Taman Megah & other housing area (Cheras)

RM 15

1. Subang Jaya
2. Kelana Jaya

RM 17

1. TTDI
2. Mutiara Damansara

Ok guys, I hope this info is useful for everyone. Till then~

1 comment:

Lynn Abdullah said...

how do i contact u?..i know u from ashraf..btw he lost ur no..this is my no 012-3542364.