Monday, October 13, 2008

Cupcakes Photo Shoot! ;)

Last Sunday, my junior in UiTM (Ezat a.k. a Mr. Nakula - Sindiket Photography) arranged a photo shoot for my lovely cupcakes at his studio Shah Alam. The photos are gorgeous! ;)


Take a look at some of the photos....




*This is me with my cupcake!* ;)




My Cupcakes...



















For those who are interested to capture your memories (weddings, engagement,etc) or photo shoot for your products, u can contact my friend at 017-2425420 (Ezat). U can also visit http://www.fotosindiket.com/ to check out the info.
Thanx Ezat and Zaid for the lovely photos! ;)
Alrite peeps, till my next post! Daa... :)

6 comments:

nieja said...

sis..so cute!!!!
comey2..

ezad?yg amek pic mrna dlu tu eh?
mmg comey la pic die amek.
cun gilew..

Sabby Prue said...

aah...yg tu la..hehe thanx! ;)

Unknown said...

sedap betul kelihatan ccake tu..sabbi ajar boleh camner nak buat ccake tu?..

Sabby Prue said...

mane leh...secret recipe...hehe

Unknown said...

Here I come, the photographer.. Wanna see more of our snaps.. Log on to our official web blog.. www.fotosindiket.com! We Create Wonders!!!

Unknown said...

oo..secret yer..kekeke..