Monday, February 1, 2010

January '10 Cupcakes Pt. 2


These are my Extra Special cuppies for Jan '10.... ;)


Ordered by Fazlin

Theme : Buttery Bugsy

* She requested for the design, I juz created the name..hehehe :P





Ordered by Nana Sakina for her dearest boyfriend.. I glad u love them dear! :)

Theme : Me & U







Ordered by Saidah, for her 'friend' , Ammar..hehehe

Theme : All Blacks

* I've never done this before, and I'm so happy that both of u think that it was actually lovely! ;)






Ordered by Pura for her friend's bday (Reen)

Theme : Merry Strawberry






Ordered by Ain for her loved ones...

Theme : I'm Sorry Love

* Love it that u guys love it! ;)







Ordered by Aunty Aizan for makan2 at her place..

Theme : Life in a Garden

* Thanx Aunty for ordering, nanti order lagi ye... :)








 
Stay tuned for part 3 ya! :)

No comments: